What can be expected?
• Deep dive into the housing crisis and hear extremely interesting insights and perspectives from our speakers.
• The chance to ask the questions you are itching for an answer too.
• An opportunity to network with others within your industry.
Who are the guests on the panel?
A riverting panel discussion between a range of fascinating and highly influential speakers. This includes, Kate Davies, Stewart Baseley and Sir Jonathon Porritt. Hosted by the well-known John Pienaar.
What are the timings for this event?
The event will start at 11:00 and finish at 15:00. For more detailed timings, please visit the event agenda above.
Where do I go to check in?
• When you arrive at The Gherkin, make your way to the host at the Reception Desk.
• Inform the host the name of the event you are attending at Searcy’s, the host will ask to see your ID (Driving License, Passport or Bank Card).
• The host will hand you a security pass in which you will make your way through security check – you will walk through a body scanner whilst your bags, electronic items as well as keys, money will go through the bag scanner.
• Once you have cleared security, the security officer will retrieve the security pass and can now make your way to the lifts (Group 2).
• On the keypad press level 34 which will instruct you which lift to take (A – F).
• You will then arrive on level 34 where a host will greet you and offer to take your jacket and bag – they will provide you with a cloakroom card to claim back your items at the end of the night.
• Now you can take the lifts next to the host desk up to level 39 where the event is taking place.
Are you booking travel for us?
Please arrange your own travel to and from the venue.
What parking arrangements are available at the venue?
• There is no parking available at The Gherkin.
• Closest public car park - NCP London Whitechapel High Street (10 minute walk)
What are the nearest tube/train stations to the venue?
Aldgate tube station – 5 minute walk
Liverpool Street train & tube station – 7 minute walk
Bank tube station – 8 minute walk
What is the dress code?
I have special accessibility requirements; can you accommodate me?
We will do our best to accommodate wherever possible, please provide all details on your RSVP.
Will there be food and drink at the event?
Yes, there will be a delicious range of light bites to enjoy on arrival and during the networking period after the panel discussion.
Can guests bring their team or other networking peers?
• We would like to accommodate everyone, however, we cannot guarantee this due to limited capacity at the venue.
• Please email us with your guest requests and we will do our best to accommodate you.
I have other questions, who should I contact?
Please email Kirsten Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org with any further questions you have.