Stonebond is fully committed to providing quality homes and excellent customer service. We work very hard to resolve all reported defects in a professional and timely manner. However, despite all our best intentions we appreciate that sometimes things can go wrong. We take all complaints very seriously so if for any reason you are dissatisfied with your new home or our service, please do let us know so that we have the opportunity to put things right and to learn from any mistakes we may have made.
We will investigate all complaints thoroughly, whilst considering all relevant factors on their own individual merit, to ensure a fair and transparent conclusion.
Should you wish to make a formal complaint, you would need to follow our complaints process, as set out below:
1. In the first instance, you would need to write to the Customer Care team at email@example.com or by post to Stonebond, 132-136, New London Rd, Chelmsford CM2 0RG, providing the following information:
Your name, address and contact details.
A clear description of your complaint with any supporting history, photographs or documentation, where relevant.
Details of how you would ideally like us to resolve your dispute.
2. The Customer Care Coordinators will acknowledge receipt of a formal complaint within 3 working days and will forward the complaint to the Customer Care Manager for attention.
3. The Customer Care Manager will fully investigate the issues raised within it and may contact the complainant during this process for further information if needed. A comprehensive response and proposed resolution of the complaint will be provided within a further 15 working days.
4. If the complainant feels the matter has not been resolved to their satisfaction, they should address their concerns to the Head of Customer Care for further attention. The Head of Customer Care will reply to the complainant with their final decision 10 working days of receipt.
5. In the unlikely event that the complaint is not concluded in a satisfactory manner, the complainant is able to refer their dispute to Premier Guarantee. Details are available in the Homeowner’s Manual or on request.