1.0 What we collect. We may collect the following information:
- Personal information including your name and contact information including email address(s) and or phone number(s)
- Demographic information such as full postal address, preferences and interests
- Information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Information that is necessary to comply with our legal requirements to prevent money laundering, and to facilitate the sale should you decide to purchase one or our properties
1.1 We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or post. We may use the information to customise the
website according to your interests.
1.2 As mentioned above, we will also need to process your personal information to comply with our legal requirements to prevent money laundering, and to facilitate the sale should you decide to purchase one or our properties.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps to analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and to improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this
information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
- Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
- You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
4.0 Links to other Websites
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise with caution and look at the privacy statement application to the website in question.
5.0 Email Newsletters
If you choose to join our email newsletter, the email address that you submit to us will be forwarded to MailChimp who provide us with email marketing services. We consider MailChimp to be a third party
data processor. The email address that you submit will not be stored within this website’s own database or in any of our internal computer systems.
Your email address will remain within MailChimp’s database for as long as we continue to use MailChimp’s services for email marketing or until you specifically request removal from the list. You can do this by unsubscribing using the unsubscribe links contained in any email newsletters that we send you or by requesting removal via email firstname.lastname@example.org. When requesting removal via email, please send your email to us using the email address that is subscribed to the mailing list.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before joining our mailing list.
While your email address remains within the MailChimp database, you will receive periodic (approximately three times a year) newsletter-style emails from us.
6.0 Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting, if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you, please write to Stonebond Group Limited, Stonebond House, 132-136 New London Road, Chelmsford, Essex CM2 0RG.
- You may request to have your details removed at any time from our database.
- If you believe that any information, we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to be removed from the list, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly follow your request.