The Stonebond Group of Companies referred to hereinafter interchangeably as “Stonebond” and “the Company” are committed to ensuring the health, safety and welfare of its employees.
The Company fully accept its responsibilities under the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 and all subsequent health and safety legislation introduced for ensuring the health, safety and welfare of Company employees and any other persons who may be affected by the Company’s business activities.
In particular, the Company shall seek to ensure that, so far as reasonably practicable:
• Provide a safe and healthy working environment for all its employees and ensuring that work |carried out does not adversely affect the health, safety and welfare of others.
• The premises within which the Company conducts its business activity and the means of access to and egress from them are maintained in a condition which is safe and without risk to health.
• All staff are provided with information, instruction, training and supervision necessary to ensure their health and safety at work and that of others affected by the Company’s business activities.
• That adequate welfare facilities and hygiene standards are maintained throughout the Company.
• Competent people will be appointed to assist in meeting our statutory duties including, where appropriate, specialists from outside the organisation.
Stonebond recognises its employees as its most valuable resource and will seek to promote their physical and mental health and welfare wherever possible.
A formal and systematic procedure for the management of health and safety within the Company has been implemented and appropriately resourced. This incorporates the necessary organisational arrangements and monitoring procedures required to achieve proper working standards of health and safety.
This policy will be regularly monitored to ensure that the objectives are achieved. It will be reviewed annually and, if necessary, revised in the light of legislative or organisational changes.
Andrew Cornelius – Group Chief Operating Officer
Date: March 2021